Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14522 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,559 (₨93,370) in Jhelum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Florianopolis costs R$ 6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $69 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 3 hours ago)