Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15471 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,787 (₨108,504) in Jhelum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,558 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Thessaloniki costs €4.40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 169 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €10 (33 minutes ago)