Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17267 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,054 (₨40,855) in Jhelum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (24 minutes ago)