Cost of living in Jhansi, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24867 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhansi (India) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,321 (₨57,592) in Jhansi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (40 minutes ago)