Cost of living comparison between Jerusalem, Israel and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 391 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.627 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 216% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,862 (2,564 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)