Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 397%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 496 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.906 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 214% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,611 (3,590 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Baku costs 10 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)