Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 385%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 440 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.958 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 226% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,145 (1,643 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Maringá costs R$ 3,400 (35 minutes ago)