Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 329%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.927 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 146% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,473 (5,982 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)