Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 568%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.598 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey (United States) is 177% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 33,185 ($1,886) in Jersey City, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (43 minutes ago)