Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.530 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 80% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,745 (€408) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)