Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01652 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,781 (₩531,599) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 150 kn (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)