Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01588 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,101 (₩951,071) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sofia costs 17 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $250 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mendoza costs ARS $55,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 79,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 1,250,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)