Cost of living in Jena, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.384 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jena (Germany) is 138% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,929 (€461) in Jena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)