Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.985 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 57% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,912 (€289) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $55 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 2 hours ago)