Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01656 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 99% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,347 (₩987,172) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (43 minutes ago)