Cost of living in Janakpur, Nepal compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16264 EGP / NPR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Janakpur (Nepal) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,072 (₨ 74,224) in Janakpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$16 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 700 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 48,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)