Cost of living in Janakpur, Nepal compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15485 EGP / NPR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Janakpur (Nepal) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,641 (₨ 88,089) in Janakpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 2 hours ago)