Cost of living in Jamshedpur, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27245 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamshedpur (India) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,865 (₨28,868) in Jamshedpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 2 hours ago)