Cost of living in Jamshedpur, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26924 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamshedpur (India) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,432 (₨57,319) in Jamshedpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (41 minutes ago)