Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26166 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,562 (₨51,830) in Jamnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$900 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$71 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)