Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27599 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,202 (₨15,224) in Jamnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)