Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28022 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 56% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,868 (₨17,373) in Jammu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)