Cost of living in Jalna, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24878 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalna (India) is 155% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 33,167 (₨133,318) in Jalna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (30 minutes ago)