Cost of living in Jalgaon, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23516 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalgaon (India) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 2,947 (₨12,533) in Jalgaon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (34 minutes ago)