Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26616 EGP / KGS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 69% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,289 (19,871 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (40 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)