Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,302 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00128 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 55% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,087 (Rp 13,337,201) in Jakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (36 minutes ago)