Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,243 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00130 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 88% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,156 (Rp 7,792,656) in Jakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 1 hour ago)