Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 364 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27598 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,161 (₨18,700) in Jaipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (42 minutes ago)