Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26942 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,220 (₨52,778) in Jaipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €675 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 7,116 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $681 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (about 2 hours ago)