Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 380 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27078 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,543 (₨31,552) in Jaipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)