Cost of living in Jaén, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 215%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.769 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaén (Spain) is 76% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,864 (€1,101) in Jaén to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)