Cost of living in Jaén, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 274%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.864 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaén (Spain) is 116% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,395 (€642) in Jaén to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)