Cost of living comparison between Jaén, Spain and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.646 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaén (Spain) is 58% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,925 (€511) in Jaén to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Abuja costs 300 ₦ (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 800 Kč (36 minutes ago)