Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 379%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 526 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.050 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 197% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,515 ($970) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (43 minutes ago)