Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 354%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 306 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.070 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi (United States) is 193% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,979 ($608) in Jackson, Mississippi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (25 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)