Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.766 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,641 (R$ 2,862) in Jaboatao dos Guararapes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $180 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bologna costs €645 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (about 1 hour ago)