Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26924 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,054 (₨59,626) in Jabalpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,574 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 499 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (34 minutes ago)