Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28186 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 44% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,595 (₨12,755) in Jabalpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)