Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.981 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 52% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,760 (956TL) in İzmit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)