Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.978 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 50% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,676 (939TL) in İzmit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)