Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 686 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.312 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 65% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,192 (1,166TL) in İzmir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (about 1 hour ago)