Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,080 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.707 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 50% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,651 (2,263TL) in İzmir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)