Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16237 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 193% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,331 (¥45,151) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$95 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)