Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16488 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 122% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,375 (¥147,829) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 3 hours ago)