Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.547 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 86% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,651 (R$ 1,740) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)