Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 154 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.749 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 96% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,344 (R$ 1,277) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (42 minutes ago)