Cost of living comparison between Itabuna, Brazil and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 133 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.196 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 73% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,498 (R$ 1,250) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (41 minutes ago)