Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.449 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 78% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,559 (R$ 2,488) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Paz costs Mex$ 20 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wellington costs NZ$599 (about 1 hour ago)