Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 9,230 prices entered by 1,140 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.041 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 73% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,359 (1,857TL) in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,728 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨12,900 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)