Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 8,862 prices entered by 1,088 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.035 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 74% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,537 (1,298TL) in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (8 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (33 minutes ago)