Cost of living comparison between Isparta, Turkey and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.109 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 3,747 (734TL) in Isparta.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)