Cost of living in Isparta, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.797 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,532 (1,362TL) in Isparta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)