Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 880 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17267 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 56% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,849 (₨33,876) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)