Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,001 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13363 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,258 (₨106,695) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $200 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mérida costs Mex$ 47 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bloemfontein costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)