Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,029 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17861 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 62% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,056 (₨28,311) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 73,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (38 minutes ago)