Cost of living in İskenderun, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.965 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is 4% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 10,549 (3,557TL) in İskenderun.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €16 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Asunción costs 15,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Raipur costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Yerevan costs 130,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)