Cost of living in İskenderun, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.164 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 12,587 (3,978TL) in İskenderun.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)