Cost of living in İskenderun, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.903 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,907 (3,050TL) in İskenderun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (42 minutes ago)