Cost of living in İskenderun, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.722 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,618 (3,121TL) in İskenderun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 11 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $7 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)