Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00048 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,522 (﷼ 19,731,298) in Isfahan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20,988 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)