Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00056 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,541 (﷼ 8,175,015) in Isfahan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 30,000 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)