Cost of living in Irkutsk, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26908 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irkutsk (Russia) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,966 (руб 55,620) in Irkutsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (43 minutes ago)