Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.544 EGP / JOD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 146% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,675 (Dinar 289) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)