Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.838 EGP / JOD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 96% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,578 (Dinar 869) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)