Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00056 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,267 (﷼ 5,834,627) in Iranshahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Contagem costs R$ 1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nantes costs €0.60 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham, Alabama costs $5.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)