Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00050 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,643 (﷼ 13,292,440) in Iranshahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $220 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (38 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (44 minutes ago)