Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.476 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,337 (S/. 1,157) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)