Cost of living in Iquique, Chile vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02570 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 86% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,514 (CH$798,284) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 38 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$12 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallahassee, Florida costs $520 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santa Marta costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)