Cost of living in Iquique, Chile vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02608 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 85% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,250 (CH$852,999) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Semarang costs Rp 7,600 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)