Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02855 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 162% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,838 (CH$344,594) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (39 minutes ago)