Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.199 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 51% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,019 (RM1,910) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Diego, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)