Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.509 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 43% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,136 (RM3,800) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨110 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)