Cost of living in Ipatinga, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.404 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipatinga (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,157 (R$ 1,509) in Ipatinga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $23 (about 1 hour ago)