Cost of living in Ipatinga, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.106 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipatinga (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,427 (R$ 3,413) in Ipatinga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)