Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 338%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.580 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 116% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,018 ($1,594) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.70 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (13 minutes ago)