Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.721 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 103% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,631 (€387) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)