Cost of living comparison between Inverness, United Kingdom and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.403 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Inverness (United Kingdom) is 201% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,280 (£504) in Inverness to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 10,000₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (29 minutes ago)