Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 249%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.965 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 187% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,236 (€1,108) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 915 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)