Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 237%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 266 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.637 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 188% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,189 (€366) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $813 (5 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $64 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (43 minutes ago)