Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 262%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 262 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.873 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 194% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,181 (€775) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (about 1 hour ago)