Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.696 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 154% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,478 (€651) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (43 minutes ago)