Cost of living comparison between Indore, India and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13290 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,400 (₨25,579) in Indore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)