Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27486 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,928 (₨36,122) in Indore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)