Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27238 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,164 (₨37,316) in Indore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (28 minutes ago)