Cost of living in Imphal, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24762 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imphal (India) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,329 (₨53,828) in Imphal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)