Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.153 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,722 (R$ 1,110) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)