Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.646 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,064 (R$ 3,458) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 3 hours ago)