Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33873 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 60% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,622 (Php52,024) in Iloilo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 350 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 30 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (40 minutes ago)