Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33980 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 61% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,948 (Php61,647) in Iloilo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (31 minutes ago)