Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00056 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,294 (﷼ 7,707,867) in Ilam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)