Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00054 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,874 (﷼ 12,782,381) in Ilam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Toulouse costs €435 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,399 (5 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Udaipur costs ₨2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tallinn costs €34 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (40 minutes ago)